Ration Card Registration is the process of giving testimony of ration card to authentic person / person / departments / officers with their official seal and signature. This assurance also confirms that the specified ration card is issued by that department and the seal and signature on the ration card are genuine. Our services are accurate and quick checks for all types of certificates such as Ration Card attestation, memorandum of association certificate, birth certificates, wedding certificates etc.

Ration Card Certificate process at Pearling Global Services

Ration cards can be made from the country issued by the certificate. Even if we can complete the entire process, it can be proved that the certificate holder is not the certificate holder. Essential documents for ration card certification in India.

  • Original ration card
  • Copy of passport
  • Visa copy
  • 2 passport size photographs
  • Letter of authenticity
  • Contract / contract letter / embassy letter

Why to choose Pearling Global Services?

We also certify business documents such as board resolution, commercial contract, commercial invoice, original certificate, and a good time certificate. You can send us documents such as USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, or any other career, and we request them anywhere in the world. Educational qualification certificates are required to obtain a suitable business visa from labor department like UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi and the person who has a good job of a good job is eligible for only one family visa. Therefore, an important place to obtain family status in the Gulf and other countries is also an important requirement, for this certified degree or other qualifying certificate, most countries are mandatory.

Pearling Global services provide experience certification services for countries like India, United Arab Emirates, America, Malaysia, Australia, Europe, Africa, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain. HRD certification is not required from India on the strength of the attorney certificate document. We have found fault with the attorney certificates documents of all the departments and foreign embassies of the state government. Ministry of Interior / Ministry of Interior / Interior Ministry, Secretariat and Notary Certification, Department of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of External Affairs, Embassy or attestation and embassy can give certificate.

Call us today on +91-98-11-101-353
Or Mail us on pearlingglobalservices1@gmail.com