The attestation of your Master of Technology (M.Tech.) degree certificate is essential to establishing its authenticity. Typically conferred by esteemed engineering colleges across India, this certificate goes through a rigorous verification process mandated by the Human Resource Department (HRD) of each Indian state.
Should you possess an M.Tech. Degree Certificate issued in India with plans for international usage, the process commences with attestation from the relevant State HRD office in India. At Pearling Global Services, our highly experienced and dedicated document attestation team is poised to provide unwavering support and guidance throughout the HRD and Embassy attestation procedures.
Our commitment extends beyond mere service delivery. We are dedicated to offering our clients comprehensive and meticulous details about the attestation process. Our aim is to empower you with the knowledge necessary to make well-informed decisions before embarking on the attestation journey.
M.Tech. Degree Certificate Attestation Process
The attestation process for M.Tech. Degree Certificates in India involve several steps, primarily governed by the State HRD Department and the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA). It is important to note that the specific requirements may vary depending on the country you intend to travel to. Here is an overview of the two possible attestation processes:
Mandatory HRD Attestation
- University Verification: The M.Tech. Degree Certificate is sent to the respective university for the State HRD Department verification.
- State HRD Attestation: Once the university verifies the certificate, the State HRD Department will attest the original M.Tech. Degree Certificate.
- MEA Attestation: The attested certificate is then forwarded to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), New Delhi, for further attestation and legalization.
- Embassy Attestation: Finally, the document is sent to the Embassy or Consulate of the host country for additional attestation, if required.
Optional HRD Attestation
- Notary & SDM Attestation: Instead of going through the HRD Department, the M.Tech. Degree Certificate is sent directly for Notary and Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) attestation.
- MEA Attestation: After receiving the Notary and SDM attestation, the original M.Tech. Degree Certificate is sent to the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) for further attestation and legalization.
- Embassy Attestation: As in the first process, the document is then forwarded to the Embassy or Consulate of the host country for additional attestation, if needed.
What Documents Required for M.Tech.Certificate Attestation?
To initiate the M.Tech. Degree Certificate attestation process in India, you’ll need to provide the following documents:
- Original M.Tech. Degree Certificate
- Copy of the M.Tech. Degree Certificate
- Copies of All Year or Semester Mark Sheets
- Passport Copy of the Certificate Holder
- Copy of the Offer Letter (if applicable)
- Copy of the Visa
- Two Passport Size Photos
- HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate)
- SSC (Secondary School Certificate)
These documents are essential for the attestation process and serve to verify your educational qualifications.
How much processing time M.Tech. Degree Certificate Attestation take?
The processing time for M.Tech. Degree Certificate attestation and embassy legalization services typically range from 8 to 10 working days. However, it’s important to note that in certain cases, the issuing authority of the M.Tech. Degree certificate is located in a remote or inaccessible area, the processing may take up to 30 days. Therefore, planning your attestation well in advance is advisable to avoid any delays in your travel or employment plans.
What are the Charges or fees for M.Tech. Degree Certificate Attestation?
The fees for M.Tech. Degree Certificate attestation varies depending on several factors, including the country of issuance and whether you opt for standalone attestation services or an end-to-end solution. Different states in India may also have varying fee structures. Pearling Global Services offers comprehensive attestation services and can provide accurate information about the applicable charges based on your specific requirements.
Why M.Tech. Degree Certificate Requires Embassy Attestation?
Embassy attestation of your M.Tech. degree certificate becomes essential when you plan to travel to a foreign country, especially for purposes like:
- Working or Getting a Job: Many foreign companies require attested educational certificates for their hiring process.
- Family Dependent Visa: If you are bringing your spouse, children, or parents to a foreign country, attested documents are often necessary.
- Education Abroad: If you intend to pursue further education in a foreign institute or university, attested certificates may be required.
- Business Setup: When establishing a business abroad, authorities often ask for attested documents.
- Sponsorship or Resident Visa: Attested documents are typically required to obtain sponsorship or a resident visa in a foreign country.
- Change of Profession or Visa Status: If you are changing your profession or visa status abroad, attested educational certificates may be necessary.